For a good youtube marketing strategy for 2020, you need to take advantage of new and old. The latest trends, features and updates in the platform and social media marketing industry will influence your strategy. Video marketing is the best and YouTube is home to video content. With over 1.8 billion active users, YouTube continues to be the leader, especially when it comes to the challenges posed by Facebook and Instagram. Successful YouTube marketers make a lot of effort to create comforting and sometimes viral content. More people visit YouTube annually than a combination of Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. As a result, many brands are leaning towards the platform as a way to advertise products and drive leads.
Why use youtube for marketing :
- YouTube is the world’s second-largest search engine.
- 33% of all online activities are spent watching video content.
- 84% of consumers said they trusted their peers’ recommendations more than any other advertising source.
- 75% of users visit the seller’s site after watching the video.
- The word of mouth of a marketing-inspired word generates more than double the amount of ad sales.
- After watching a related video, 64% of people tend to buy a product from an e-commerce site.
- Individuals representing loyal customers have a high retention rate of 37%.
- 66% of marketers plan to increase their YouTube marketing.
There are the following best YouTube marketing tips and tricks :
Choose the best keywords to reach the targeted audience:
Marketers sometimes forget the importance of messages to a prospective customer step in the buying process. When it comes to YouTube, audiences are mostly involved in product innovation and basic research, which is reflected in your keywords.
Remember these best ideas:
- Select keywords that are relevant to people who want new information.
- Use the AdWords Display Planner. This is a great tool for planning keywords in your video descriptions.
- Choose words that relate to your product, industry and target audience.
- Initially, distribute your YouTube advertising budget in small quantities with potential keywords.
- Make an attractive and unique thumbnail
Your YouTube video thumbnails and the description give you a glimpse of your content and optimize these for the best results. Your YouTube Thumbnail should prompt YouTube users to click and watch your video. One of the most important aspects of a good youtube thumbnail image is the image and caption. Add a popping image and caption that will grab your audience’s attention. Use the face-shelves for the best response. The idea is to create a visual representation of video content in the thumbnail.
Here are some tips to guide you in the right direction:
- Get a 1280 x 720 resolution. Low-res thumbnails can be drawn in a few clicks.
- Use images in PNG, JPG, and GIF formats.
- Keep the image size not more than 2 MB.
- Keep the 16: 9 aspect ratio.
- Use bold color text to express the value of content in your videos.
- Manage your YouTube channel page regularly.
Your YouTube channel should give people your brand story. Everything from your channel logo to channel description should speak to your brand sound. Add your brand logo to the YouTube channel icon. Add a custom YouTube banner along with social media icons that guide your audience to manage your social media across platforms. Here are some tips to make it work better:
- Take the time to write a copy for your channel page. Describe your goal and brand.
- Add links to your websites, social media profiles and product landing pages.
- Use the channel banner to add links to your websites and social profiles.
- Eliminate clutter and make it more attractive. Add appropriate calls to action.
- Use the corresponding avatar image. Your brand logo is the obvious choice.
- Post YouTube stories and interact with people.
The Stories feature is now available on YouTube, allowing you to add short, mobile-only videos that expire after 7 days. YouTube offers this feature to creators with over 10,000 subscribers on the platform. Easily create YouTube articles in seconds using the Tap button on your profile, and then edit them. Cut out your YouTube articles and add filters, music, text, stickers, and links to your videos. To make people like your YouTube brand, you need to show them some attention.
Here are simple but effective ways to do this:
- Respond to comments frequently and as needed.
- Subscribe to users YouTube channels and provide positive feedback. (To know more about youtube subscribers Visit here)
- Create response videos, videos that your viewers request or suggest.
- Collaborate with other brands and influencers.
- Conduct a quick contest or survey to gather audience feedback, get user-generated content and share some content.
- Promote your channel as much as you can.
You should definitely use your existing web assets to increase the number of viewers for your YouTube videos. Write a blog post about your most challenging video and lessons you’ve learned.
If you have a social media presence, This is a great way to bring in a high-quality audience instantly. Stack and share YouTube content with an audience you already have on social networks.
Once you get a good follow-up, it is very valuable to collaborate with other youtube influencers from relevant but competitive markets.