Face masks are compulsory to stop the spread of corona virus and restore normal life. COVID-19 or corona virus is spread by the droplets transmitted by an infected person to a healthy person by coughing, sneezing, and talking. A face-mask acts as a barrier and stops the spreading of droplets in the air. Thus, you should not step out of your house without wearing a face mask. You should never visit a public place without a face mask.
Most people complain that wearing a face mask is quite uncomfortable. Well, it is very much true. But, if you follow the right techniques for wearing the face mask then you can stay comfortable the whole day long. You should consider wearing custom face masks and matching custom socks because they are attractive and designed.
You should make sure that your face mask fits snugly below your chin and above your nose. A face mask should not be extremely loose or extremely tight. A very tight face mask can dig inside your face. Here, in this article, we are going to discuss some problems while wearing a mask and their solutions.
Problem 1: Hurting Of Ears
- The best solution to this problem is to choose a face mask that is comprised of two large bands of elastic that ties in the back. If ear loops of a face mask hurt your ear, then you should consider a face mask that ties in the back.
- Another solution to this problem is using a barrette or paper clip for tying up ear loops behind your head. This idea will provide some relief to your ear chafing. Ultimately, you can stay comfortable the whole day long.
- You should sew two buttons on the side of your head-band, hat, or cap. After that, you should consider attaching your ear loops to the button.
Problem 2: Hinder Breathing
- You should choose a face mask that is made up of 100 percent cotton. It is so because cotton is a breathable fabric and makes you feel comfortable the whole day. Cotton allows airflow and allows comfortable breathing as compared to other fabrics. Thus, while choosing a mask you should make sure that it is made up of 100% cotton.
- If you have long hair then you consider attaching your mask with your ponytail. It will help you to breathe without any problem while wearing a face mask.
- By adding a drop of peppermint at the base of your mask, you can make breathing easy and highly comfortable.
- Some people complain that they get an anxiety attack after wearing a mask. If you are one of them then you should consider talking to your doctor. They can help in reducing your anxiety and suggest some ideas to make you feel comfortable. You can start doing meditation, take deep breaths, take anti-anxiety medicines, and practice various other relaxation techniques.
Problem 3: Fogging-Up of Glasses
- You should ensure that your mark fits perfectly. The loose-fitting face mask will let your breath move out of your mask and fog-up your glasses. You should make sure that your face mask is a perfect fit. If you want a perfect fit, you should consider trying in the back. Make sure that your ear loops are adjustable and the nose piece should be bendable.
- You should consider placing a tissue on your face mask. Facial tissues will absorb moisture from your face and help in reducing fog due to breath.
- You should consider using the anti-fog spray for the lenses of your spectacles.
- You should clean your lenses with a soapy water solution. Rinse them with clean water and let them dry. Finally, wipe them with a microfiber cloth.
Problem 4: New Skin Problems
Wearing a mask not just creates a breathing problem but also gives rise to skin problems. The best way to prevent you from skin problem due to wearing a mask is as follow:
- Stop using heavy makeup like foundation because it will clog your pores.
- Keep your skin moisturized, especially those regions where you feel irritation.
- Properly wash your face after taking off your mask.
- Do not forget to wash your mask regularly.
Problem 5: Kids Do Not Wear Masks Properly
Kids do not love to wear a face mask because it makes them feel uncomfortable. You can motivate your kids by implementing the following tips:
- You should choose various types of fun patterns that attract your kid. For example, you can choose a cartoon pattern that will attract your kids. You can customize your own face mask and make them look attractive.
- You should make your kids used to wearing a mask while playing.
- You can motivate them to wear a mask by telling them you will be a superhero after wearing it.
- You can also try button hack to make your kids feel comfortable while wearing the mask.
If you feel that wearing a face mask is a tedious thing, you should remember that it is a normal part of the workday for some people.